Monday, August 24, 2009

THIS IS GOOD (part 2)

Last week in the midst of all this "lice-ness" I was talking to my sister Jenny. She's been through this experience a LOT. When I complained to her that Stevie had it, SHE kept saying...
"This is good".
(it's a line from a story my dad likes to share, I'll have to share it with YOU one of these days)
I asked her..."Jen, how can THIS be good? What GOOD can come out of this?" She thought for a moment and replied..."Well, maybe some day I'll be able to help somebody else out. You see...I'm a professional nit picker. I know what to look for." Well...guess what? That "somebody" ended up being me. (who knew???)
Thank you Jenny!
(and now my head is RID...rid of those nits)

4 comments:

shirlgirl said...

Yup! Your sister is a professional nit picker--way to go, Jen. Hope you can take a rest from that job for awhile. Great to see you Becky. Take it easy, though. I know it's hard, but necessary!!

Joy said...

Okay with all the lice finally evacuating from Jenny's spreading to your house and who else knows where...I don't know if I want her here this next week...No I'll take her...but if one of us gets lice I will know who to blame!

Jo Jo said...

She does a fab sideways hug under certain conditions ;-)

April said...

You know you have a kindred sister when she'll pick your nits :)
Hope you found some good books to read while your RID-ing!
LOVE YOU!!!