Thursday, August 13, 2009

BRING IT ON!

Stevie came back to me today.
(I mentioned that earlier)
She came back with some friends.
I'm totally thrilled.
Okay, no I'm not.
Apparently I haven't had enough to deal with,
so now I have THIS...
This is an example of what I have been picking out of Stevie's hair tonight. (are you itching yet?) I think I stopped somewhere around 50. They are NITS! Thankfully I haven't found any live bugs. I've already treated her hair twice with listerine and bagged it up. Tonight she's sleeping with a really thick coat of coconut oil conditioner under another bag.
WHAT?
If you can't beat 'em...Join 'em!
(I'm paranoid)
A big thanks to EP who ran
and got me some supplies to fight this battle.
HOO-RAH!

9 comments:

ellen said...

Not fun.
Not funny.
Glad I could be your personal shopper tonight.

Smilin' sunshine said...

I think Jenny's house is cursed!!! Hope you caught it early enough for no bugs!

April said...

That post made me laugh so hard!
I know it's not funny, really I know that... but NITS? Seriously... Wish I was there to be a bag lady with you :)

April said...

ps. could stevie look any cuter? What a good sport!

Unknown said...

Does this mean I can't host the next MLB party?
Huh?
What?!...

shirlgirl said...

Hey, she hugged me yesterday!!!Hope those little buggers didn't jump into my head. With my white hair, you wouldn't be able to see them. YIKES!! What a present to bring home. And they are called "nits".

Jo Jo said...

Aunt Shirley was there! Forgot about that connection - may she stay clean!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

gosh....just what you need!!! one more thing to deal with!!! Icky :)!!!

LL said...

YOU CRACK ME UP!!!
Hav eyou won?