Friday, August 14, 2009

GOOD

Everything is GOOD in the world.
My homeless child is HOME for good.
He slept on everyone's couches.
(and slept well apparently)
My brother Rich brought me THIS...
(told you there's good in this world)
Would you think I was crazy for
eating this monster all in one sitting?
Well I DID! :)
(burp)
And my garden was completely WEED FREE
when I returned home today.
This is JUST what my tired body needed to see.
Did I mention that my fridge is clean as well?
All I had to do is PICK the produce.
How fun is that?

Thanks to such great friends.
I feel as if I am being watched over.
(no...not by the lice)
So many blessings, more than I can count.
I am grateful...I am blessed.
(last two children returning next week)

11 comments:

Smilin' sunshine said...

Glad things are good on the homefront! Will keep praying that everything stays good!

shirlgirl said...

How wonderful to have everything done for you. That's great! See, everyone wants to be sure that you TAKE IT EASY!!!!

Undaunted said...

Nothing like coming home to a clean, weed free home. I am so glad you are start to get everyone back. Love you.

Sally said...

Beautiful garden! Makes me want to move out to the country and start my own!

I tried to plant some tomato plants in my back flower bed, but they fizzled out big time.

Unknown said...

THIS.IS.GOOD.
(*i keep saying that here, too)

Eleyna Julia said...

You deserve a little goodness! Toblerone definitely falls under that category! :)

Sarah said...

Did Bub get my book? I hope he loves it!!!

Jo Jo said...

Weed free gardens are the best! Who did that? That is a massive candy bar. Yum! Life is good. Rest sweetie, life will get busy.

LL said...

LOVE that you ate that chocolate in one sitting. You make me proud! ;-)

April said...

Your garden in beautiful! Wow! I'm so glad you had a chocholate moment! Those are the best! You deserve all the kindness that comes your way-- Hope you know I love you!!

April said...

I meant your garden IS beautiful! (wishing comments had spell check:)