Monday, August 17, 2009

MY SECRET PLACE

Ben came to visit last week.
He's never been to my home in NH.
I made him come see it.
I promised him a trip to our WATER HOLE!
I knew that would entice him.
This secret place lies about 1/8 of a mile away.
It's practically in our back yard.

The kids LOVE to come here when it's hot.
Right where the water fall is,
there's a 10 foot deep swimming area.
It doesn't look it, but the water is clear.

He was happy to have gone.
He wishes that he had one in HIS back yard.
I told him he could have one if he moved back.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben would lose some of his maturity if he moved close to his twin. THey are just naturally bad when together...Adorable, but mischievous.
mom

Adam and Anya said...

LOVE these photos!! MISS this family!!!

ellen said...

Lucky you -- a twin and a water hole!

Joy said...

Yes I know one more reason to move back...We would love to yet the job is here? He loved being with you and you two are mischievous when together...but I love seeing the two of you together a twin is a wonderful thing.

Gilbert Family said...

WOW...you are one lucky lady to have that in your backyard! I love NH...I just got back to Utah but I wish I was still there...it's beautiful! I hope you are feeling better!

April said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! What an amazing secret spot! Happy Monday!

Unknown said...

That spot'll do on a day like today! (hoo baby!)

shirlgirl said...

So nice and cool!! Glad you had Ben there to share it with you.

Jo Jo said...

It is a great place. Ben's not the only one to wish this was in his backyard this summer!

Cindi said...

I feel cooler just LOOKING at the pics of your special place!

LL said...

FUN!!!!
I must visit one of these days soon.

nanci said...

Just Beautiful (the place AND the people!)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kayla!
xoxo