Wednesday, December 17, 2008

KALEB...

Tonight was Gilford's "Holiday Concert"
It's a long night of singing and playing.
Lots of kids are involved.
I think Kaleb was nervous...
that I wouldn't find him.
He was wrong.
I had my handy, dandy camera
with major zoom power.
See?
I'm 500 feet away.
I caught him chewing his nails.
(told you he was nervous)
Here's the full view of the 6th grade band.
Aren't they lovely?
You can't see Kaleb...
he's behind the conductor.
Remember how I told you
he was worried I wouldn't find him?
Well...no worries friends.
The conductor stepped to the side
and this is what I saw...

Yep, there he is. Totally see you Kaleb.

LOUD AND TALL.

(his hat that is)

Um...a little distracting and just a tad embarrassing. I'm crediting THAT one to his dad.

8 comments:

Undaunted said...

Reminds me of the pictures that I got of Nik today at his concert. Only mine are blurry. :P He looked good in the hat.

Jo Jo said...

Very nice to see him on the blog - he makes a cute band member. Love the hat - did his DAD stuff it?

ChefTom said...

Rockin the tall hat. Go Kaleb!

Adam and Anya said...

Looks like fun!
What instrument does he play??? I wish I knew!

Becky said...

nope - no stuffing in his hat. if you look at the first picture, his hat is down. he just pulled it straight up and it stayed. silly boy. he plays the trumpet but played the bass horn for the concert.

LL said...

love the hat...love that he has the confidence to pull it off!
funny boy.

Unknown said...

Way to stand out! Love it.

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

good for him....even if you cant really see him!