Tuesday, January 27, 2009

WHILE I WAS AWAY

I'm embarrassed to admit
that life is HARD without the internet.
Thankfully it's back tonight.
It's been a crazy weekend.
"Lemme sum up"

I spent some of it attending a 'showcase'
at the elementary school
where Stevie was the "MC".
She did a FANTASTIC job! :)

I hosted my niece and two nephews
for the weekend.
This is Kayla with her bestest cousin Sarah.
(who could pass as my own) :)
I treated them to some NH skiing!


I coached two basketball games.

Took pictures for Good News Garage.
(for their website)


Fondued some more...
(it's our new Sunday tradition)


Spent a whole night in the ER with my sick child...

Thought about THIS amazing woman
on her birthday.
(Steve's mom)
And tonight...I am anticipating THIS.
Let it snow, let it snow, let is SNOW!!!
Now...back to my regularly scheduled blogging.
(hooray for the internet being back on)

11 comments:

LL said...

HOORAY!!!
you busy little bee...glad you MAKE time to blog because you certainly don't have lots of free time.

LL said...

HOW IS BEN doing now?

Becky said...

He's doing better - still has a yucky cold, but atleast he's HOME and not at Dartmouth. :)

April said...

I'm SO glad Ben is doing better! I missed you while you were gone!:) What a busy weekend! You did a great job covering the bases! Thinking of you!!

Unknown said...

I'm voting for a full-on SNOW DAY! tomorrow. Glad you're all back and tucked in nice and warm.

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Wow! You were busy! How fun that your kids had some cousin time....I am amazed at the coaching and extra curricular stuff you manage to find time for....makes my life seem a little boring! (I think I like boring!)

Ashlee said...

Ben looks so sick in that picture...glad to hear he is doing better. And...did you know your daughter is almost as tall as you? :0)

Cathy said...

The fondue looks so good and what game is Steve's Mom playing. . .is that Phase 10?
Sorry I got distracted, back on target here. SO glad you have the internet and Ben home.

nanci said...

Wow! You have been busy. Glad the two of you are back at home. Feel better soon, Ben!

shirlgirl said...

Missed you. Glad you are back on. I've been checking your blog every day. Sorry that Ben was sick but glad he is home. Loved all your pictures.

Smilin' sunshine said...

Missed you, glad you're back.