Saturday, January 17, 2009

FUNNY PICTURES!

I love children.
I really do.
They make me laugh...
a LOT!
Today I was gone for about 6 hours.
I had lots of basketball games to coach.
Various children were left home throughout the day.
Sometimes they get bored...
when mom's not around to tell them what to do.
Today my camera was put to good use.
(okay, that's a questionable statement)
I went to download some pictures off my camera,
and THIS is what I found.
Stevie's EYE!
(an upside eye none-the-less)
This made me laugh.
I'm taking a wild stab in the dark here...
but do you think she was
BORED???
Then there were LOTS of these shots.
This is the pellet stove...
UP CLOSE!
Beautiful blurry flame.
Doesn't it just warm you right up?

FEET! Every good blog needs a shot of...well worn socked feet.

(I'm just glad you can't smell them through my blog)


How 'bout a close up of her pajamas? She took about 100 of these.
(blessed was the day that digital cameras were invented!)

MERCY! A dog licking her leg? WHY? Just in case you're wondering...There's about 42 pictures of these shots. Thank goodness too...cuz I've always wanted pictures of a dog licking a leg. Don't worry...it gets better...

How 'bout a distorted, upside down shot?
SO glad she took 238 of these.
(it did make me smile)
Tonsils anyone?
And now for my FAVORITE...

The NOSTRIL SHOT!
Need I say more?
Didn't think so.

16 comments:

Jane said...

ROFL!! Those were great. I always get good shots when my kids are behind the camera.

Wiggles said...

It's amazing what bordum can do. Very nice picture though. I think she may be a budding photographer! Abstract art photogaphy. What do you think?

LL said...

NICE!!!

ChefTom said...

I saw shots similar to that in a gallery selling for more than I was willing to pay or understand why anyone else would, but they were there and people were buying them.

shirlgirl said...

Love the eye shot--beautiful lashes! She's a trip, and she's all yours. She certainly wasn't bored, and glad she made you laugh.

Jo Jo said...

Hey, I just posted about needing a good laugh and you have already filled your requirement for today. She's a hoot!

Ashlee said...

Awesome! I let my neice use my camera a few years back and had to delete several hundred pictures afterwards. I agree...thank heavens for digital! ;0)

Swimmingmom said...

Oh how funny! She's a blogger and photographer in the making! Good to know she wasn't into any real mishchief and just playing around with the camera!

April said...

HILARIOUS! I'm laughing out loud! LOVE IT!

Eva Challen said...

My kids love to get disposable cameras for Christmas. They take the funniest pictures. I think I may make a collage some time and frame it for them. I love how their minds work!

nanci said...

Funny! Dan likes to use the camera for interesting pictures also. Thank goodness for digital cameras!

Unknown said...

Pure 100% Stevie!
Good stuff.

Christy said...

Kid's eye view...we need to look from their perspective more I think!

Adam and Anya said...

I just posted a fantastic nostril shot on my blog. Check it out!

Cindi said...

That girl is very creative!!! (like her mom!). Years from now, we will all brag, "I knew her when...). Great Job, Stevie!

Bachland :) said...

Becky, are you SURE that is Stevie's eye? Hmmm... and who says you cannot smell those stinky feet thru the PC ~ the first time I saw them I got a big whiff! :) What fun snap happy pix, thanks for sharing Stevie!