Sunday, January 23, 2011

THE ONLY PARTY I'D TRAVEL FOR

I drove two hours to spend some quality time with these lovely ladies.  And by quality time, I mean eating and laughing.  My two favorite things in the whole world.
(Our get together at the condo would not be complete without our self portrait elevator shot, AWESOME!)
FUNNEST MOMENTS:
"close call"
Skype
sexy gum
the three B's
(which I may or may not be striving for)
DG
complete mobility
Do you SEE how large this purse is?  I was tempted to see if I could fit my whole self inside.  All seven of my lady friends carry purses.  I am still trying to wrap myself around the fascination of purses.  
(which one of these girls is not like the others?)
Thankfully they still let me hang with them.
Thanks for a FUN night!  See you on the South Shore.
*WINK*

8 comments:

LL said...

skype me!

Nettie's Blog said...

what a fun together with friends(how many were your sisiter???) time...i adore the pink bag (you called it a Purse????)......
(a purse in Australia would be like a tiny little coin purse that would just fit your hand...that gorgeous pink number is a hand bag or a "bag" if you lived here in Aussie land...and seeing as it is almost Australia Day (well the 26th of Jan) i figured you would like to know a bit of Aussie lingo there mate(slang for language there girl)...he he!

Jo Jo said...

Wish I could be there. Hopefully some day!

Becky said...

Nettie, I LOVE learning the Aussie lingo. Teach me more for someday I will make it 'down under'. It's my dream trip. Maybe I'll start a donation jar. :)

shirlgirl said...

Looks like you all had fun! I haven't carried a purse such as what the gals are showing since I retired eleven years ago!! Just my fanny pack which can be worn as a shoulder bag or around my waist--love it!

Tara Bennett said...

There's just nothing more rejuvenating than good times with great girls! Looks like a blast!!!

D Abers said...

Six of the eight faces are familiar; 6 of the bestest people on the planet! Your dear faces must just ache from laughing constantly - this gathering is a wonderful idea. I hope you can maintain it for years & years & years, and someday your daughters can continue the tradition.

The Kings said...

ha ha - go Annette teaching Becky some of the lingo! What a fun night!!! It's great you have such good friends!