Saturday, November 5, 2011

DAY 4...SPANISH FORK, UT

My trip would not have been complete without seeing some of my special friends.  It was a tender time, holding Caleb and Hunter (below) in my arms again.
 And Brady got to flirt with my dear friend April.
 He's becoming quite the ladies man. :)
 I love these boys!
Emily arrived a little bit later and joined our party.  I can't express how much I love these gals.
 We had a great afternoon/evening of visiting and catching up.
 I got to squeeze in some cuddles with sweet Hunter.
 And so did Brady. :)
 And then Brady snuggled with Caleb.
(cute boys...)
 After visiting for the day...we went out to dinner.
It was too short of a visit, but wonderful!
I LOVE you ladies!  See you next year!

4 comments:

shirlgirl said...

Glad that you had the chance to visit with April and Caleb. I'm sure she was just thrilled to see you and Brady. Great pictures.

The Kings said...

oh I love seeing you together!!!!

Jo Jo said...

Thanks for sharing Hunter! Haven't met him before. It would have been so wrong not to visit them as well.

April said...

Oh it's just never long enough... Thank you for making time to see us- we love you so VERY MUCH and MISS you all over again :)