Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY INDEED!

This year was one of my FAVORITE mother's days to date.  I can't remember the last time (if ever) I spent the actual day with all of these remarkable women.  (thank you Jenny)
We all spent the night at Jenny's house and woke up to the cutest mother's day decorations and breakfast EVER!
(thank you daughters!)
Here are the chefs/decorators.
And as an added bonus...I got to meet BREYER for the first time.  She's as squishy as she looks, and I think she was happy to see me go as I couldn't stop kissing those cheeks.
Today (and everyday) I celebrate motherhood.
(and thanks to MY mother for leading by example)

9 comments:

April said...

HAPPY Mother's day to a most cherished mother and friend. I love you! xoxox

LL said...

I'm glad your day was filled with the most important women in your life! Happy Mothers day!

Alana said...

Looks wonderful! What a fun mother's weekend.

Unknown said...

It was fun! And hooray for squishy cheeks!!

shirlgirl said...

You gals were certainly spoiled by your children. Great job! And, Breyer--she is just beautiful!

The Kings said...

What an awesome Mother's Day!!!

Simone Triffitt said...

WHat was in those drinks?? Im going to show my girls this post as a hint for next year!! ;)

Jo Jo said...

You're the best Aunt day. When do we celebrate that?

Eleyna Julia said...

I'm glad you got to spend the day with the people you love! Happy Mother's day friend.