Thursday, March 6, 2008

PERFECTED PARENTING

Disclaimer: all in fun

Most of you are parents out there...ever wonder if you'll ever get this parenting thing down? Well, I hate to put most of you to shame but I have - atleast with my fourth child. Poor Kayla, she's had it the roughest being the oldest child. I just hope the damage isn't too great. The parenting thing seems to get a little easier with each child. Don't get me wrong, my older three are great kids, but the mistakes I've made are pretty evident. Then Ben came along and so far I'm batting a thousand. He makes me feel like I finally have this parenting thing down perfectly. I don't know if you can boast the same, but my has child never talked back to me, lets me hug and kiss him as much as I want, (poor Ben) doesn't lie to me, never fights with his brother or sisters, thinks I'm the best thing on this planet, always keeps his room in order, never tells me that I'm the meanest mom in the whole world and always does what I ask of him. I know...you can be jealous, I would be. If you're interested, I'd be happy to share some of my perfected parenting skills for those of you who are still in the amateur phase...now if only I could just get him to smile for the camera!










7 comments:

LL said...

Becky. this made me cry! He's so sweet and you ARE the perfect mom for him. Love his sweet little hand in that picture! so so cute!

Anonymous said...

How true it is!! You are the best mom. I've seen you in action. Ben of course is also the perfect child to go with the perfect mom. Love the pictures in black and white. You two are so sweet.

Roxanne

Alicia said...

By the way, love the new look on your blog.

Alicia said...

You said it, you have it perfected. Ben is a lucky boy to have chosen you as his mom. Great post!

Carol said...

Becky, you are great and I love the way you relate to your special little angel. You are a great Mom and your sense of humor is wonderful.

paulak said...

You got it girl. The perfect mom, with the perfect child. You are blessed. I love this post and especially the kisses you get from Ben, so cute. P.S. Love your Thursday post...You rock! I would love to learn the tricks of the trade.

Jenn said...

Love this!!! How can you resist kissing those cheeks???