Friday, February 24, 2012

GOODBYE UTAH

It was a fast trip, but worth flying out to see so many good people.  It was beautiful and sunny as we were saying our goodbyes to Ben and his family.  We gathered on their porch for a group picture.
 Thanks for hosting us Ben and Joy!
 I packed Brady up and hugged them all goodbye.
 THEN we headed to In and Out with Tina!
A trip to Utah wouldn't be complete without a few trips to some GOOD eats!
Even Brady enjoyed some In and Out goodness.
His favorite though?  The WATER.  Figures. :)
After lunch, Tina took me to the airport and we said our goodbyes.
 And THEN we endured TWO LONG FLIGHTS home.
When we arrived in Chicago, I was paged to the airline desk.  You can't imagine the thoughts that were running through my head.  I have NEVER been paged like that and usually it's not a good thing. Come to find out, there was a young mom with a small baby on the plane that needed some diapers and wipes because she had run out or didn't pack any?  Not sure, but I was more than happy to help out.  I gave the stewardess more than enough diapers and they were SO grateful that they let me be the first to board the plane and pick where we wanted to sit.
We arrived home safe and sound...and it felt really good to be back in my own bed.  It's always great fun to travel, but there is no place like home.

No comments: