Tuesday, October 5, 2010

FAMILY PICTURES (part4)

 I have a confession to make...I do NOT like family picture days.  It's stressful getting everyone dressed in their clothes, keeping them clean until we can get to the shoot AND keeping everyone happy and cooperative.  Don't get me wrong, we always have fun...but there are moments where some of us are not excited to be there.  Namely Kaleb.  He's not a fan of cameras.  He's not a fan of bare feet at a picture shoot.     I think that simply put...he's not a fan.  But, we survived and we have some great pictures as a result.  And Kaleb's mood?  By the end he changed that frown for a smile. :)
 

8 comments:

ellen said...

No one likes a frowny face... :)

LL said...

we have family picture day in a couple weeks...i have yet to share the joyous news with my family.
I know when I do tell them, I will meet a frown....5 of them!

The Kings said...

ha ha - I LOVE that last pic -he has a beautiful smile.

Jo Jo said...

I can't believe how tall Steve is! She's almost the same height as Kayla?

Unknown said...

funny~
true colors.

Tara Bennett said...

Oh I just adore that last pic!

shirlgirl said...

Love all the pictures. They are wonderful, and the last one is a KEEPER!!!!

Alana said...

Hey you know what, I ain't such a fan of picture day either. I sympathize Kaleb. I just happen to like the pictures after wards, so thanks for doing it.