Saturday, November 6, 2010

WEEKEND ESCAPE

(mom and Amy in the Christmas Tree Shop)
Silly girls
My sister Amy is in town.  That means I just HAD to visit.  Zach (my younger brother) was kind enough to fly her out for a baby shower.  Yup.  She's pregnant.  (I'm jealous)  This cute mother of SIX boys is pregnant with her FIRST girl. :)  I couldn't be more happier.  The baby shower was full of pink and Amy was a bit overwhelmed.  We slept on mom and dad's couches and stayed up way too late talking.  It was a fun sleepover. Today we went to a niece's soccer game and hit the Christmas Tree Shop for some fun Christmas decorations.  She's here until Monday so we have a lot more visiting to do.
(tonight we head in separate directions)
A visit south is never complete without a visit to see my son. 
(note to self: don't visit grave before heading over to see old friends from HS,
hard to hide the red eyes from crying)

5 comments:

LL said...

I'm so glad that she was able to come visit! What a treat for her, and the rest of us.

Smilin' sunshine said...

I am glad I got to see you both! Party for me!!

April said...

I'm so glad you've had a weekend with those you love!

Unknown said...

you ARE silly girls.

Simone Triffitt said...

Aah now I know where your awesome sense of humour comes from. :)