Saturday, December 29, 2007

ARHS ALUMNI GAME

Last night was the third annual alumni basketball game for the high school that I used to attend. Because there are so many alumni that show up, we end up playing against each other. The two teams are divided into the older group and younger group. I (for 3 years running) am the oldest of all the girls by atleast 6 years. Hopefully we'll be able to round up some more oldies so that I don't feel so aged. Anyway, the game was a lot of fun and the oldies ended up defeating the younger alumni by almost half. The final score was 64-38. My son Kaleb was the only one from my family that attended this year and so to give him something to do I had him film and take pictures. For an 11 year old I think he did pretty well. I wanted to post some pictures to give you a little flavor of his flair for photography. He also took some video, but because there wasn't very much (I think he found videoing a little boring) I took some mini clips of what there was and put them together. You'll find the video at the bottom. It was a fun night and I'm glad that Kaleb was able to be a part of it. Thanks to my coach Ernie Bardier, he refs the game every year. It is always fun to see him. Hopefully I'll be able to keep this up for a couple more years...






Kaleb took this shot during the game.
I was at the foul line shooting two. This
is the only action picture out of many
that actually came out semi-clear.

No comments: