Monday, April 11, 2011

P.I.G.

 Tonights FHE activity?  A rousing and competitive game of P.I.G. We can never get enough of the big, round ball.  I've decided the family that plays ball together...stays together.
Just to give my competitors a little bit of an advantage, I wore heels.  It's a good look I think.
We play with house rules.  It's more fun that way.
 And there's always lots o'trash talking...it's how we roll.
 (please tell me you've noticed the tundra that is my yard.  WHEN will this snow leave?)
 More trash talking...
 and snow dumping.
 and running in heels.  Good times.
In the end...the heels were no deterrent to my ball skills.

I took first, Kayla placed second and Stevie rounded up third.  
 GIRLS RULE!
(boys drool)

11 comments:

Nettie's Blog said...

You scare me ...playing ball in those heels girl....i would have fallen down for sure and done a hip or leg...plaster and old lady syndrome would set in...oh my mind is running in overdrive...your man will be pulling me over with a speeding ticket soon....but i LOVE it that your FHE's are such fun.

ellen said...

Heels? I think you were hoping to end up in the ER after refreshments.

The Kings said...

ha ha - classic!!! Love the podium poses at the end! Love the heels! Love the trash talking! Love you guys! HATE the snow! :)

LL said...

YOU. GO. GIRLS!!!!!!

Jo Jo said...

Best.story.ever! The End.
What was the treat?

April said...

GIRL POWER! YAY!
Love the pictures! LAUGHING!!!

Houlie said...

I still think you had the advantage, I mean its not like those heels were 5"...

And I love the faces of the winners, def from the same family gene pool

shirlgirl said...

Hey Becky, you are an accident waiting to happen--you know you and your "luck". No heels, gal, when you are playing ball!! I can't believe all that snow that you still have in your yard. Yikes! Looks like you all had fun. Please stay out of the ER--ALL OF YOU!!!

Junior said...

Love it, looks like fun.

LL said...

don't know much about Basketball but I DO know you should NEVER wear socks with heels. Good grief, have I taught you nothing?!??
:-)

Adam and Anya said...

LOVE IT!

I think it's hilarious some of you are wearing t-shirts and shorts in the SNOW!! Brrrrrr!! It's in the 80's today and I'm wearing my jeans and a cardigan! xoxo