Thursday, April 30, 2009

FISHER CATS

Tuesday Steve called me and asked if we wanted to go to a Fisher Cats game. It's a minor league baseball team that plays in Manchester, NH. He was given 5 tickets to a box suite. How could I say no? I drove down and met my mom at the Massachusetts border to pick up Kaleb and Stevie and we met Steve and Kayla at the ball field. It was a really fun night. Lots of food, fun and togetherness. As fun as it was, we missed having Benjamin with us. The Fisher Cat's Mascot came up to see the kids in the suite.

The girls filling their bellies.

Stevie and her crazy faces.
Kaleb enjoying his time at the game.
I think this is the fourth time I've seen my husband in 8 weeks.
Stevie watching the game from the outside seats.
Kaleb intensly watching.
The highlight of the night was Kaleb retrieving a foul ball.
Stevie was hoping to catch a foul ball but wasn't as lucky.On the way out of the park...the kids spotted THIS guy. His hair was unbelievable. It's the biggest afro I've ever seen in my life. I think the girls were mortified when we asked him to pose with them. It was a great night. It felt good to be back together again.

9 comments:

ellen said...

Sounds like a nice night and that afro is AWESOME! My brother's was almost that big!

Smilin' sunshine said...

Wow! That is one big FRO! So glad you guys could spend a little time together.

Alicia said...

Glad you got a little break and a chance to see Steve. Hang in there Becky. Looks like a really fun evening, and yes, love the fro.

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Looks like fun! I am sure it felt good for all of you to be together having a little bit of fun!!

The Mormon Monk said...

How come the only picture Kayla is smiling in is the one with Afro-man? Does Kayla secretly have the hots for Mr. Slinky-hair? Love you Becky--I hope you and the family get to spend more time together soon!

mali said...

I'm so happy you guys got to get out and have some fun. I'm sure you needed it badly. Hope the whole family will be together soon!

Joy said...

Good to see you all together for an evening! Love seening pics of the kids.

Jo Jo said...

Love the afro pic only because you asked to take his picture. That's hot funny! Your hubby needs you, he's such a good man to hold down the fort while you're holding down the hospital.

Anonymous said...

Don't know if you will ever see this comment...I haven't had computer for 2 weeks.
Went to Aaron's soft ball game. I sat behind the backdrop. A ball came flying over. I was sitting on a wall. I leaned to my right caught it with my right hand. The impact pushed my arm down; however, I never let go of the ball. One of funnest thingswas to see the expression on Aaron't face to think his 69 year old mom caught the foul ball.
mom